Hello fellow beekeepers:
PBBA will be meeting live, outdoors at the Squam Lakes Natural Science Center in Holderness Tuesday, August 11th at 7:00 PM. In the event that the meeting needs to be postponed, we will have these rain dates – Wednesday Aug. 12 or Thursday Aug. 13th…We’ll notify you 24 hours before…
Below are the specific guidelines for the meeting and directions.
Please remember that this is an outdoor event, so please plan accordingly.
Looking forward to seeing you all!
PBBA Executive Board
August 11, 2020 7:00PM PBBA Club Meeting Guidelines SLNSC
WEATHER PERMITTING – In the event of inclement weather – Again –the reschedule will be determined for Wed. Aug. 12 or Thursday Aug. 13.
Advisements – if any signs of sickness – please stay at home.
If you have had any of the following within 14 days that you cannot attribute to another health condition, please stay home.
– A cough
– Shortness of breath
– Sore throat
– Muscle aches
– A temperature at or above 100.4 degrees
If you have been out of state or with anyone from out of state within the last 14 days — please do not come to the meeting. Thank you. If you are attending, please adhere to the following:
– Require wearing masks/ gloves
– Members should bring: hand sanitizer ( alcohol gel, Lysol spray)
– Please bring your own water, chairs and bug spray
– We will regulate seating – social distancing guidelines – Parking will be directed (we will sit IN the circles this time!)
– Bathroom usage – disinfect after each use
– Questions asked – will be repeated so everyone can hear them
SLNSC 23 Science Center Road, Holderness, NH:
Take I 93 to Exit 24 then US 3 toward Ashland. In 4.6 miles turn left onto NH 113. The Center is on the left.
– NOTE: Cell service is poor at this location
Please RSVP to Shannon Perkins (email@example.com) if you plan on attending this meeting so that we can make the proper provisions to accommodate everyone.
Check out this story at WMUR about a 13 year old boy in Kentucky that not only is a beekeeper but an entrepreneur raising money for his community and his college education.
August 11 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm